Seven steps to self healing
When it comes to aches and pains – almost everyone wants instant pain relief, and therefore we often turn to traditional medicine to remedy them. What we don’t realize is that pills often produce side effects, and that we all have the power to heal ourselves, just by using our hands.
As children, our parents were the first who taught us about the first stages of self-healing when they would kiss our grazed skin and tell us that everything was going to be better after we had fallen over.
There’s such simplicity and beauty in this process. And yet, it’s one that we all have the power to recreate if we learn how.
If you fall, you can actually wipe away that bruised energy before it manifests in your physical body through Pranic Healing.
Pranic Healing is a practice that has been in existence for thousands of years, but was recently rediscovered by a scientist by the name of Grand Master Choa Kok Sui in the Philippines. Intrigued by the ability of a mother being able to wipe away the pain of a child who had hurt himself, he went on to find an entire system of self-healing that is easy to use, understand and learn to do anywhere.
Self-healing is about taking an action when you first feel pain before – it takes over your physical body, as what manifests in your physical body, resides in your aura (energy body) first. The condition of your body will be affected by the condition of your aura. What this essentially means is that the aura is going to reflect the health of the body, and the body will be as healthy as the aura.
To practice Pranic Healing, you only need the following:
- Your hands
- Clear thinking
- Clear intention
- A desire to allow the issue to be resolved. (Notice that I said “desire to have the issue resolved”. Whatever you want can be accomplished as long as you have the desire to let the energy imbalance that was the original cause to be resolved.)
Now just follow the steps below.
1) To allow the most flow and movement in the energy field, clearly state: “I am super receptive and intentional in allowing this energy healing to work.”
2) Then imagine your physical body being about two-feet tall in front of you like a hologram. To ensure your intention is clear, and you are working only on yourself, say your name three times.
3) Facing the hologram, take your hands and cup them (with fingers held softly and closely together). Aim your hands at your two-foot tall hologram and move them from the top of the head to the bottom of the feet, to scoop the negative or muddy energy from the aura. This is like you are cleaning the shield around your body. Do this on the front of your hologram at least 10 times.
4) Clap or wash your hands in salt and water to release the muddy energy from around your hands.
5) Then take a few deep breaths while the tip of your tongue is connected to the roof of your mouth.
6) Repeat the above process except this time imagine you’re facing the back of your hologram.
7) Repeat this exercise (on both sides) as many times needed to release the issue or pain.
If the issue is deep but you get some relief – it’s important to acknowledge this shift because if you discount the relief, it can bring back the issue.
This first step in Pranic Healing has been known to work effectively to release simple or complex issues. Using this process once a day usually brings about a sense of relief, inner peace and a feeling of lightness.