Sarah Lines – 7 Ways To Rejuvenate Your Chakras
Your Chakras are swirling vortexes of energy all throughout your body consisting of seven major Chakras, many minor Chakras and Universal Chakras above the head and below the feet.
For the purpose of this article, I will be referring to the seven major Chakras. Each Chakra has its own special role to play in our lives as each Chakra is connected to major organs, glands and nerves in their surrounding areas. They are our connection between the physical and the spiritual realms. Our Chakras get blocked due to poor habits and lifestyle choices, trauma from this life and past lives and most commonly, unreleased emotions.
Our body is always talking to us! When pain and problems present themselves in the body, there is always an underlying emotional issue that hasn’t been expressed. locked Chakras manifest as physical, mental-emotional and spiritual problems.
The Crown Chakra connects you to the Universal mind and all there is. When this Chakra is blocked you may experience a great disconnect from life and your purpose. You may just not be able to see the bigger picture in life. Neurological problems also may manifest in this area such as stroke and seizures.
The Third-Eye Chakra connects you to higher states of consciousness and your intuition. When blocked, you may experience fogginess, poor memory, headaches, visual problems, anxiety and nausea.
The Throat Chakra is where we are able to express our truth, be authentic and express ourselves clearly. When this Chakra is blocked you may feel like you have a lump in your throat, fear conflict, fear speaking up and speaking your truth, have thyroid problems.
The Heart Chakra is where we love, accept and forgive unconditionally. When the heart Chakra is blocked you may experience chest pain, anxiety, have problems setting boundaries, be distrusting of others and/or lack affection. Physically, a blocked heart Chakra may manifest as breast or lung problems and issues with the heart such as palpitation’s and heart disease.
The Solar Plexus Chakra is your power centre, giving you the willpower to set and achieve goals and the energy to stand in your power. When blocked, you may experience digestive issues, weight problems, low energy, lacking the willpower and strength to follow your dreams.
The Sacral Chakra is your pleasure centre where you can enjoy life fully. A blocked sacral Chakra can cause reproductive and menstrual problems, emotional reactivity and feel bored easily as we lack creativity.
Finally, your Root Chakra is where you are able to feel safe, secure, stable and grateful for all that you have in life. When blocked, you may feel intense fear, feeling very spacey and disconnected from the world and yourself.
So now what ???
Well, the easiest and most effective way to clear your Chakras are to work with energy healing hands down.
Here are some other super effective ways to rejuvenate your Chakras at home:
- Crystals: As a general rule of thumb, stick with the colour of your Chakras. The Chakra colours are as follows:
Crown = violet
Third Eye = indigo or purple
Throat = light or sky blue
Heart = emerald green
Solar Plexus = yellow
Sacral = orange
Root = red
- Meditation: Meditation is healing, our body literally goes into a state of healing when we meditate. To magnify this experience, set the intention to clear your Chakras while you meditate and imagine light entering each Chakra as you breathe this light into your Chakras one at a time.
- Yoga is amazing with its many benefits; one of which is helping you to open and clear the Chakras with pose.
- Nature is just magical, being outside in nature will send you mother earth healing energies and also ground you.
- Colour: Simply yet highly effective! Use the colour of the Chakras in your life, whether it be your clothes, accessories, jewellery, bedding, décor, etc. I recommend focus on one Chakra/colour at a time. Our eyes, skin and energy body literally soak up colour, cool hey!
- Sound: Mantras and seed syllables hold their own vibrational frequency to restore balance, these are as follows:
Root Chakra – LA (or LAM)
Sacral Chakra – BA (or BAM)
Solar Plexus Chakra – RA (RAM)
Heart Chakra – YA (or YAM)
Throat Chakra – HA (HAM)
Third Eye Chakra – AH (AHM)
Crown Chakra – AUM (OM)
- Affirmations: Affirmations help to change our thoughts and beliefs and are extremely healing for the body and mind. I have included examples below:
Root: I am safe, I am Centered, I am Strong
Sacral: I give & receive pleasure, I enjoy life fully
Solar Plexus: I am worthy, I am powerful, I am enough
Heart: I am love, I am lovable, I am love
Throat: I speak my truth, I am authentic, I love being me
Third Eye: It is safe for me to listen to my inner guidance
Crown: I am connected to all that is, I am one with everyone and everything
I recommend you choose a Chakra and work with this for a week, saying your affirmations and mantras regularly throughout the day.
Hopefully this will give you some activities to get started on to rejuvenate your Chakras and live a long, happy, full life.
Love Sarah x
About The Author
Sarah Lines, creator of ‘Goddess Alchemy’ battled depression and anxiety for many years, experiencing homelessness and chronic addiction. Hitting rock bottom after rock bottom, Sarah decided enough was enough. Changing all areas of her life, Sarah had her spiritual awakening early in her recovery of 2015 and has made it her mission in this lifetime to support other women wanting more, to live on purpose & follow their bliss. Her first book, “The Roots of your Chakras,” was published on Amazon in 2019; Sarah is also a Chakra expert, meditation teacher, happiness life coach, multidimensional channel & soul coach.