Kristine S Matheson – Cancer – Food For Thought
Pills, potions and miracle lotions. Why are they so popular in the area of treating cancer? This is because most people want a quick fix and are scared out of their mind. The word Cancer becomes an immediate death sentence in the minds of many. This does not have to be the case.
The idea of treating the body with a pill, potion or some miracle lotion, including any form of chemotherapy or radiation is just too ridiculous for words. Yet millions of people around the world still allow themselves to go through these toxic procedures or get conned into some sort of so called miracle fix, hoping for a quick fix.
It is my opinion and the opinion of many holistic medical practitioners that I have worked with over the last 15 years; and there is science to back it up, that using any form of chemotherapy, pill, and potion or miracle lotion, is treating the effect of cancer and ignoring the cause.
‘The overall contribution of curative and adjuvant cytotoxic chemotherapy to 5 year survival in adults was estimated to be 2.3% in Australia and 2.1% in the USA.’
Morgan G, Ward R, Barton M. Clinical Oncology Clin. Oncol. (R.Coll. Radiol.) 2004 Dec: 16. Cited by 28 PubMed Central Articles.
Healing starts with you! It starts with putting wonderful life enforcing live food and beverages into your body. It starts from setting up protocols that work. It begins with the gut to help create an environment that is capable of absorbing all the wonderful nutrients that you are going to give it.
Our body is an amazing machine. It has the ability to heal itself from most chronic illnesses.
Many people today are now realising and are willing to change their mind in order to heal their body. There is a conscious shift taking place throughout the world where more people are recognising the benefits of using food as medicine. Not to mention using what I call the eight most important principals to prevent cancer and regenerate the body, mind and Soul.
- Feeding the body with high nutrient dense live food.
- Staying alkaline – eating 80% raw food and 20% cooked food. An alkaline body can heal. An acid body causes illness and prevents healing.
- Water – drinking at least 2 litres of water a day – this will depend on body weight. The heavier you are and the more active you are may require more water.
- Exercise – our immune system benefits greatly from daily exercise. It improves circulation and helps to carry nutrients to all our organs and eliminates waste.
- Vitamin D – exposure to the sun. If you live in a place where there is limited sun you may need to supplement.
- Meditation – enables us to gain a clear perception of what we believe, and releases old patterns and beliefs we no longer need.
- Sleep – Your body heals and rejuvenates whilst sleeping.
- Laughter and smiling – what is the saying – ‘smile and the whole world smiles with you’, these are foundations for healing on their own.
So get rid of the fear, centre your mind and be true to yourself. Everyone has the ability to create positive, healthy habits that are vital in promoting both mental and physical health – we just have to know what to do to get there.
About The Author
Kristine is an International Best-Selling Author, Co-author of Olivia Newton-Johns, Livwise Recipe Book, Professional Speaker, Workshop, Retreat and Seminar Facilitator.
She is the winner of International Women’s Day ‘Outstanding Inspirational Role Model Award 2011, Nominated and published in Who’s Who of Australian Women and awarded ‘Professional of the Year’ in her ﬁeld of Health Wellness and Fitness and published in Worldwide Publishing for Empowering Executives, Professionals and Entrepreneurs around the Globe – (21st Edition USA).
Her high impact wellness protocols has inspired and empowered thousands of men and women around the world to pursue a healthier lifestyle and to live a more productive life.
It is the spirit of achievement that underpins Kristine’ philosophy on life, with her messages of faith in one’s own ability to heal. Her story is a magnificent example of turning fear into courage and failure into success.
Kristine’s recovery from a terminal cancer diagnoses in 2005 and told to get her affairs in order tested her resolve. With the unwavering faith, she rebuilt her body, mind, and soul.